Public Transportation from Milano Airports to BormioBy public transportations:
- From Milano Aiports (both Linate and Malpensa) there are regular direct buses to the central railway station in Milano (Milano Centrale). The trip takes approx. half an hour from Linate and one hour from Malpensa. Tickets can be purchased directly on the bus
- From Milano Centrale there are several trains to TIRANO. Choose the best connection before booking your flight (http://www.trenitalia.com/) Train tickets can be purchased at the train station in Milano.
- The bus ticket can be bought at the Perego ticket counter in Tirano (take the platform underpass and follow the sign bus terminal). The tickets can also be purchased directly on the bus.
- The current winter bus schedule by the PEREGO Company for the line Tirano-Bormio-Tirano (with connecting train from and to Milano Centrale) is available under. http://www.busperego.com/docs/linee/bus_perego_426.pdf?r=16 The bus leaves from the bus terminal, which is located behind the train station (take the platform underpass and follow the sign bus terminal). The tickets can be purchased at the Perego ticket counter at the bus terminal, or directly on the bus.
- From Milano Aiports (both Linate and Malpensa) there are also regular direct buses to Bormio offered by Livigno Express and Bormio Transfers Refer directly to the possibility to purchased you ticket online
- Livigno Express: https://www.livignoexpress.com/en/
- Bormio Transfer: https://www.bormioviaggi.it/bv_it/it_home.php
The two companies organize the trip at different times. You will be asked to fill a web page with the details of your travel and a quote will be sent to you. If you intend to book any private bus, you must book it 3 days before your trip.
By car :
(about 200 km – approx. 3.5 h)
Take the SS36 Milano from Milano to Lecco-Colico then exit onto SS38 toward Sondrio/Tirano/Bormio